- When I had the most fantastic run with the Personal Cook. It was a Thursday at lunch, PERFECT weather, had a solid 9:1, and felt great. Those so called endorphins actually kicked in and he felt them too.
- Erica came to visit over St. Patrick's day weekend. And she was totally cool about me taking 2 hours to run on that Saturday morning, and staying in drinking beer. Except I got super sick (AGAIN) and sent her off to do touristy stuff while I slept on the couch and dreamt about running.
- I met DAVE SCOTT!!! And Dave Scott knew me and my name for like 2 hours. I know, I am awesome.
- My fantastically wonderful awesome parents came to visit.
- I did finish the Cherry Blossom 10 miler. With the help of the PC and Mr. Shorty Shorts. And really, this topic does deserve its own post.
- My dear friend and former running group partner Rachna got married in Raleigh. In addition to the wedding and her looking like an Indian princess/Bollywood actress, there was also a visit to the WORLDS largest chest of drawers. (A picture will eventually make its way to this blog.)
Not.Cool. But I attempted to keep going, much to the concern of the PC. I insisted he continue to go first but he kept turning around every 5 seconds - even after repeatedly saying I was fine. Which I was. Just a lot of dirt, some blood, and only a few tears. And 35 minutes later we finished the loop, took pictures and started dinner.