Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So Much to Write... So Little Time

I don't know where the time has gone... Here's a quick update

Monday
Back in the pool. It was great to see a few people I haven't seen in awhile and be back swimming. It felt pretty good - just a few twinges towards the end, so I called it a bit early. On my way home, I had the strongest craving for fish sticks. A bit odd, yes. So I stopped by the grocery store and satisfied my craving.

Tuesday
Rushed from work to another PT session. Things were feeling okay, but always feel better after a session. I just wish it wasn't so much $$$. Insurance only covers so much. After PT, I rushed to the Conte's Tuesday night hill ride. I got there just in time to see everyone (all 200) ride away. I eventually found parking, headed in the general direction of the ride, and found a few other late riders to make it to the route.
Butt.Kicking.Hills.
However, again there were a lot of people I haven't seen in awhile, and people who just did IM Lake Placid, so it was worth it.

Wednesday
Back to swim. And a lot of foot/leg cramps... We were going to have an IM Lake Placid story time, however car issues for one person put a damper on the plans. It was probably better that way for me as I have had a really crummy few days. Work is sucking the life out of me and even though I leave the office, there is just so much going on it's hard to not think about. Blah.

No comments: