Thursday, November 12, 2009

Twice Baby!

That's right. Not once, but TWICE this week I rolled out of bed at 5:30 am and went to Wilson pool for a swim. T.W.I.C.E!! I'm on a roll!

And feeling good about it. The change started on Sunday with my ride with Karen. It was so great to be outside on a beautiful fall day. It was perfect riding weather followed by a great sandwich and converstaion.

This was followed by meeting up with AJ and Bri for a morning swim on Tuesday. I had been talking with a few people about swimming at Wilson and we just needed to pick a day. There is a good group of people on the list and I knew that they would be there Tuesday. So after the alarm went off, I so wanted to roll over and go back to sleep. But I got up, and the swim felt great. Same with this morning.

I am pretty luck to have people to swim/bike/walk with and really feel it helps my balance. Hopefully it will continue and I will stay injury and spams free!! (knock on wood!!!)

1 comment:

J said...

Awesome! How is the new Wilson pool?