Saturday, September 3, 2011

One More KTrain Ride

I can't believe it was the last KTrain ride before the race. I never thought the day would come. And I just wish I had a bit more time. Alas, extra time to heal is not an option.

I am happy to report that today's ride went better than last weeks. I started the ride with some biofreeze and I really think that helped for the first hour. The hill at Old Anglers was much better than last week. Or maybe it was because Sandy rode with me... Either way, the first hour was better, the second hour did remind me that I am not totally healed, but I have more hope. And biofreeze will be in my bento box on the bike, in my bike special needs bag, in the bike to run bag, and the run special needs bag.

I am still worried about my speed, but there isn't much I can do about that now. All I can do is keep moving forward, for as long as I can, in 17 hours.

Thanks everyone for the support. The emails, hugs, voice mails, they all mean a lot and I am sure are helping the healing process.

No comments: