Saturday, October 10, 2009

Swimming. Really?

Yesterday was another physical therapy session. I was feeling fine so instead of muscle manipulation, we worked on strengthening exercises. After a few, we moved to planks. She wanted me to do side planks, however I have never been very successful due to them hurting my shoulders.

So, we continued with a few more and there was one move, involving shoulder strength, that I just could not do. "Fascinating!" Yes, she yelled fascinating when I could not do an exercise. We know twisting motions have been an issue, but she was "fascinated" by how little strength I had in my left shoulder. Over the past 5 months, this is what has surprised her the most about my issue. Fascinating.


The culprit... swimming. All those years, I guess this was a issue.

Fascinating :-)

No comments: