Thursday, September 9, 2010

Weak

That is how I feel this week.

Tuesday I tried to do my laundry but I just couldn't get off the couch. I was sucked into horrible tv and was too weak to get up and get my stuff done. I did go to yoga with yoga Steve, but didn't run or sit on my trainer as I should have.

Wednesday I forced myself to the gym for a weights class. DANG, I am weak!! A 'simple' 30 minute weights class kicked my butt. Squats, push-ups (which I do on the ballet bar - and I do feel I get a better workout that way than on my knees), shoulder presses... it really hurt. All in the good way, but still. WEAK!

And today, I was just too sore to do anything. I still have 2 'races', 2 rides and a fun run left this season. Weights need to be added to my workout, but maybe I should wait a bit longer.

No comments: