Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another Great Day

I have to say, I forgot I was missing by being so busy these past few months and not having weekends. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with the travel and races and visiting friends, but these past 2 days reminded me of what weekends are capable of.

After I did bike on the trainer yesterday, followed by some push-ups and sit-ups, it was nice to go out on Saturday with my workout done, but didn't take up my entire day.

Today, same thing. I went to the farmers market with Diane and bought lots of tasty food to cook. We also went to breakfast, it's just needed after a trip to the farmers market!
I came home, started to cook dessert for a Sunday night dinner at Karen's. We have done this before, but this time, Karen cooked, Tammy brought the bubbly, and I was making dessert. This was the goal. Once the cake was cooked and cooling, I went for a run!
Yes, me, went for a nice jog working on my form. It was such a beautiful day I had to take advantage and I am glad I did. Once I got back, I made a side salad for lunch tomorrow and started on my cake.

On my way to Karen's, there was a beautiful sunset and I realized how lucky I am. And how AMAZING my dessert turned out. Look at it! It TOTALLY looks like the picture!
AND the best part, 300 calories! THAT'S IT!!!
AND, IT WAS SO GOOD!!

Okay, I am obviously happy with myself and I am pretty sure Karen and Tammy were as well. Karen's pasta was delicious, as was Tammy's bubbly.

I pretty much think this says it all.

No comments: