Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lazy Saturday

I have to say, this being in town thing is pretty nice. This is the first weekend in a very VERY long where I don't have much to do. It's AWESOME!

I decided not to ride with everyone because
1. I haven't ridden my bike outside since Myrtle Beach.
2. The people going are WAY faster than me.
3. It should be a beautiful day, but was still cold at 9 am.
So, I talked my self out of riding outside and will eventually hop on my trainer for a good hour or so ride.

In the mean time, I have done all the normal things people do on the weekend. Cleaned up my room, did dishes, made breakfast - it's so nice!!!
Now I can blog about it, track AJ and Janie at the World Championship 70.3, and still have time to bike on the trainer (which I actually want to do!!), and do my push ups and sit ups.

Yay Weekend!!!

No comments: