Monday, November 22, 2010

The Flip Side

As much fun as I had last weekend, I think it took it's toll on me. I feel like I have been hit by a semi. I have been sleeping since I got back on Sunday. Bed, couch, shower, bed. Repeat. Not fun.

I don't think it's really fair because the weekend in WV wasn't all about me. I was doing recon for future training weekends. Dirk did a bunch of his training for is Ironman up there last year, as his house is in the mountains, and plans to do the same this year. A long IM Lake Placid/Wisconsin group trip is in the works and I had to make sure the lake, hills, restaurants, and lodging would be satiable. See, it wasn't all about me!! I shouldn't get this sick after... NOT FAIR!

Okay, it's time for bed. I just hope I can sleep more than a few hours without coughing up green stuff.

No comments: