Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2010 Schedule

What to do what to do for 2010...

You might have noticed I added my 2010 race schedule on the right side of the blog. There is 1 race listed - Eagelman 70.3. What else to do?? I backed out of IM Florida - and every time I get a back spasm, I know I made the right decision.

There is some talk of doing a spring race with my brother.

I am leaning towards Chessie (sp?) man Aqua Velo (Sept 25, 2010) - 2.4 mile swim and 112 mile bike. I also saw they are doing a new event of a 1.2 mile swim, 64 mile bike, and 10 mile run... tempting.

And THEN, Karen posted today that the HalfMax (October 2, 2010) has an Aqua Velo that counts towards the National Club Championship points. I might do okay at that...

Of course there are a few other races that I will want to do with Mary Elizabeth, Brooke and Diane (and hopefully Karen) that are a tri and a du (du for Mary Elizabeth, tri for the rest of us).

Oh, I don't know... How about injury free...

No comments: