Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Again, Sorry

Okay, once again, sorry. I am sure I am down to maybe 1 reader...

First of all, they did let me back from Canada. Accent and all.

Second - happy belated Thanksgiving!

Third - me. I have found a few amazing people to swim with. A great group to bike with. Plenty to keep me motivated. However last night - I hit a new 'low'. I went to help Rox with a gala - aka, I needed to put on a pretty dress. I have a few in my closet and I was really excited to wear one. To my unpleasant surprise, my dress didn't fit. So I took out my back up dress. That didn't fit either. I had a moment of panic. I know I haven't made the best choices in the past few months, but I didn't realize it was that bad. I did make it into a dress that was okay - just not the way it looked when I bought it.

I can't say "how did this happen". I know how it happened. I am trying to stay positive. Have a plan. Better choices. Continue to swim, go to the gym, work on my back... and have realistic expectations. This will all be tough over the holidays - but it's needed. Really needed.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Our home little Idaho said...

You looked gorgeous!! And I adore you for helping corral the kids.