Monday, December 7, 2009

Drafting Works

I met up with AJ tonight for a swim. I only made it once last week with Bri - after the dress incident - but have been going to the gym. Only if it's for 30 minutes on the stationary bike and/or stair master - but something. Better than sitting at my desk.

Anyway, I am still having some motivation getting to the pool on my own. But like I said, I do have some great people to swim with so when I can talk them into swimming - it's a lot of fun. Tonight was no exception but unfortunately there was no Bri.

See, Bri - from California, is really fast. I do my best to keep up with her and didn't realize that since we have started swimming, I have always been behind her. So when I stated swimming tonight, I felt slower. It took about 800 for me to figure out that I didn't have anyone to draft off of... And AJ is getting a lot faster and is hanging onto my feet much longer than this summer.

Competition is good.

No comments: