Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Bit More Like Myself

Today was one of the first days in awhile that I felt more like myself. I am not sure if was the simple fact that I worked out yesterday, AND today or who knows what.

You 9 readers have probably figured out by now I am a planner and I like to be busy. I do enjoy my down time, but only when I schedule down time. I don't do well with people telling me what to do (unless I pay them like Coach). But even when he tells me to not do something, I don't like it. Anyway, between yesterday's water jog, swim, and 5 minute run - and today's 45 minute trainer ride (while watching a great episode of Glee), I am feeling a lot better.

The knee is still a bit stiff, I am still sleeping with the ice pack, but I have more hope today. And that makes me happy. Because it's still 100% worth it.

No comments: