Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh Dhani... It's about time

One of my new favorite shows is Dhani Tackles the Globe on the Travel channel. He goes around to different countries and plays their national sports. Oh, and he is a currently a linebacker for the Cincinnati Bengals and this is what he does in the off season. Yes - I do plan on meeting him some day, winning him over, and we will live happily ever after.

And you know what we are going to talk about? No, not triathlon - but we could. He is an avid biker. But water polo!! That is what he played on tonight's episode.

When he was called into the scrimmage game, his first ever game, guess what number. 7. That was my number when I played at Minnesota. See, we are so meant to be!

And back to reality - I did swim tonight with Karen. A solid 3200, I just couldn't do the full 3500. It was getting too hard enough to lift my arms.

No comments: