Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve, Eve

It's been a very quiet week so far, which has been nice.

I did make it to Yoga Steve on Tuesday and there was very little nose drainage. I call that a huge improvement! It was also a hard class, and there were only 5 of us. There was a lot of extra attention, which meant making the poses a little bit harder. Plus, there were just some hard poses that I wasn't even close to getting. I was happy I went, but this cartoon pretty much sums up how I felt during the class.
Ahh... yoga...

Yesterday I was super proud of myself.
Why you ask? Well, I put off going to happy hour with Jess so I could bike on my trainer? Why was this even more special you are asking? Well, remember how pretty my bike was decorated for Christmas??? It was the perfect excuse to NOT take Carlos down and put him back on the trainer. But I did, and I biked. And I forgot again how much I sweat in a 40 minute trainer ride in my apartment!!

Today - well, I started my vacation early. I mean, with a cupcake that looks like this, how could I not... (PS. Mom and Dad - a new cupcake place you have to add to your list for your next visit!!)

But no worries you 9 readers, I am packing workout close to go to the gym while I am at home.

Anyone want to place bets on how many times I go to a gym???

1 comment:

J said...

Does that mean the Crumbs in Union Station is now open??