Saturday, May 21, 2011

Just A Training Day

That is how I am looking at tomorrow.

Yes, it's a race, but it's not my main race. I'm still not feeling 100%, but Coach told me to calm down, everything will be fine, and to stop over thinking my feelings. He knows me so well!

Last night I gave Blain a nice bath. Yes, it was actually a very relaxing Friday night.

This morning I went for a short swim before heading up to Columbia to do all the pre race stuff. I met up with Sandy for packet pick up, I am number 1860 and she is 1862. We dropped off our bikes - after a mini tune up from Princeton Sports, Blain was racked. Why the mini tune up? Well, apparently my front derailleur got a bit out of line as I was cleaning last night, so luckily Tom was more than willing to check it out. I will now be able to use my easier gear without noise! YAY! I will need it on those hills...

Anyhoo, I am now just resting, having a little dinner, and trying to remember all the stuff I need to pack for a race!

I mean training day. With a timing chip.

No comments: