I need to make a decision about tomorrow's swim and it's going to be a no. I hate the fact I signed up and now am out the $$$ but I signed up because I thought it would be fun - and it just doesn't sound like fun anymore. If there wasn't a chance of thunderstorms, a tropical disturbance, and I knew where to go, park, etc. - I wouldn't mind getting up at 3:30 a.m. and driving the 2 hours. But, they already changed the swim course and there is still a chance of a delay or even dropping the swim completely.
And when I asked my Magic 8 ball if I should do the swim, it said "Very Doubtful". Everyone knows the Magic 8 ball is never wrong.
So, I think I will go with 'plan b' - pedicures and a movie with Kristin and Lauren. That does sound like fun.