Monday, September 15, 2008

Ummm... Ballpark Food...

Tonight was a Nat's game. The first time I was able to go and not worry about what I was eating. Now if you follow baseball, you know our beloved home team here in DC isn't the best. But, there is a new ballpark and really REALLY good food. And beer.

So, Brooke had some tickets but didn't want to go and met M.E., Diane and Arin for the game. I spent the first inning deciding between a hot dog, Philly cheese steak, cheeseburger, pizza and nachos. Maybe chicken was in there too. Anyway, I decided on a half smoke with chili, fries and a beer. SOOOO GOOD!!! And there might have been ice cream after. With 2 flavors.

Okay, I know I need to stop eating everything in sight soon. And I will. And I will get back to the gym too. Mainly because (stupid) Rose talked me into signing up for the Marine Corps 10K at the end of October. And I have 1 more sprint triathlon October 4.

Why do I do these things... WHY!?!?

Oh, and the Nats won!! Woo-Hoo!!

No comments: