Sunday, October 26, 2008

CR@P

How could I be so stupid!?!?! It's 6:30 am - I am up, dressed and ready to head out for my 10K. I start to look for my shoes, no shoes. I look for my race packet, no packet.

Oh $HIT!!! They are all in the same bag. Where is that bag??? Not in my apartment. It is either at the place I had dinner Friday night or the place we went after dinner Friday night.

Stupid Stupid STUPID!!!!

I wasn't thinking too much about the race so didn't even think about it yesterday.

AHHH!! I hate it when I do stupid things.

So, no 10K for me. No proper shoes (with inserts), no number, no chip. Blah!

2 comments:

TV Zombie said...

Hehehehehehehe - tell the truth, you're hung over from the Brooke's Fault concert ;)

Amanda said...

I wish it was that simple! Had I known, we would have opened the bottle of red!!