Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Just Did Something I Haven't Done Since Ironman

No judgement but I FINALLY went to the grocery store. Now I have been going to my little 2 lane grocer and CVS (I said no judgement!) but I haven't done a 'big' trip. With a list.
Tonight I finally went and loaded up. Or I thought I loaded up but when I unpacked my bags, my fridge, freezer and cabinets still look empty. How does that happen???
But, it feels good to have food, even if I have dinner plans the rest of the week and no time to cook. But, now I have food to cook with - if I wanted to, which is close enough, right???

And the gym, how did it become Wednesday already? Today was a going away lunch, yesterday was recovering from Monday night (Brooke's fault - ha!!), and Monday was recovering from Sunday's hike.
Well, when I type it out, I guess I know where the week has gone...

Tomorrow. Gym tomorrow at lunch.

1 comment:

TV Zombie said...

Hee - definitely Brooke's fault!