Monday, October 27, 2008

I Am Back on the Wagon

After feeling like an idiot most of the yesterday, I did have a good time cheering on runners during the race. I even saw Mayor Fenty, yelled "Woo-Hoo Mayor Fenty" (or something like that) and got a thumbs up. Always nice to see the Mayor. THEN, we heard a ruckus from the runners, I looked at the guy and realized it was former ABC's The Bachelor. Now I saw him once before, and he totally checked me out again - my guess was this time it was my Ironman visor with the pink M-dot. Oh yeah - it draws attention :-)

Anyway, after 2 "famous people" sightings, we saw Charles! Unfortunately, that was all I had time for and had to rush home and get ready for dinner at Medieval Times . Yes, that is right, Medieval Times for Jess's birthday.

We will just leave it at that.

So today, with no 10K yesterday and a ton of food over the weekend, I am back on track. During lunch I did 15 minutes on a stationary bike followed by a 30 minute weights class. Yup, it's been a long time since weights have been apart of my workouts...

Tonight is workout number 2. I am not going to share what it is until later tonight or tomorrow.

Yes, it is that big of a surprise!!

1 comment:

Steve Stenzel said...

Wow, what could it be...

Good luck with the workouts!!