Thursday, October 16, 2008

So Much for Only a Riser Block

I told Brooke and Janel that I was only allowed to buy a riser block. It is to go with my bike trainer - now that it is getting a bit cooler and I will be biking inside. This will replace my econometrics book that I have been using for my front tire.

Somehow, even though I told them this, there was no stopping me from buying a pair of casual bike shorts (mountain bike shorts) and new shoes. Not only new bike shoes, but the ones Janel has. She had nothing but good things to say and of course they were on the higher price side - bah! Now I am sure they would say that having the same pair of shoes since I had clips (4 years) is a bad idea. And why my foot might have been falling asleep is because of the shoes, not necessarily the bunion. And the shoes were really needed... And now the little flower design on the shoe matches the flower design my Specialized saddle...

Okay, I wanted the shoes. I just like trying to blame others for my spending habits :-)

No comments: