Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trying to Fight it Off

I think my body is really confused. I went from working out 7 days a week - close to 20 hours a week, to very little working out for 4 weeks (and a lot of poor/delicious eating), to a week of bicep curls and now back to work with okay eating but no working out. Therefore, I woke up with a really bad sore throat. I am still not back on a good sleeping schedule, which isn't helping. I keep waking up at 4:30 a.m. expecting someone to have a full Irish breakfast waiting for me...

I had full intentions of going to the gym today, but due to the sore throat... Tonight is a Tri Club Happy Hour so I figured talking about triathlons is pretty close to working out for triathlons.

Tomorrow. Definitely will go to the gym tomorrow.

I have to say, it's not as fun when I am not working towards something. Maybe I should start thinking of my 2009 schedule...

No comments: