Monday, November 24, 2008

Does Wii Bowling Count??

Because if it does, I worked out a ton this weekend.

Friday night was a low key evening with dinner and Wii.

Saturday was a low key morning with A LOT of Wii, specifically bowling. Oh, what was my highest score you are asking... Now I don't like to brag, but 267.
YES, that's right 2-6-7. That would be 7 strikes in a row, and I was TOTALLY robbed on the 8th one with a wobbly pin that would not fall. I am right handed and my elbow actually started to hurt a bit - which is the elbow I injured flying over my handle bars (on Carlos) a few years ago - but I powered through and turned Pro. Which means I bowl with a sparkly pretty ball now :-)

Saturday night was a lot of bicep curls with margaritas. Brooke's fault!

Sunday Merissa was in town!! We had intentions of ice skating, but after brunch, watching was good enough and a movie seemed like a better idea.

Sunday night was watching the finish of IM Arizona. A bunch of DC tri club people competed and kicked butt. Coach was out there too and I am pretty sure I saw him finish as I watched the live race coverage.

So, between Wii bowling, bicep curls, thoughts of ice skating, and watching IM Arizona - a pretty active weekend without being active. I have talent.

Oh, and no belly dancing tonight so I am trying to tell myself how wonderfully fabulous the gym would be this evening - before the Packers game...

No comments: