Monday, November 3, 2008

I Am Not Allowed to Buy Goldfish Anymore

I have given myself a lot of leeway since IM Moo on the diet. I mean, really, it hasn't even been two months! And with the trip to Ireland, I figured I totally earned to not worry about diet for awhile.

Well, now that my belly is coming back (in part due to stupid, wonderful, tasty beer) I am trying to be better about eating. Yesterday after hiking (healthy) I spent the day making healthy breakfast sandwiches with turkey bacon and low fat cheese as well as a pan of baked spaghetti with whole wheat pasta, lean ground beef and fresh veggies. Sounds great, right? Well, this morning at the store I went to pick up a few apples and bananas (again, HEALTHY) I grabbed a bag of Goldfish. Silly me, I know better. This morning I handful (okay 2 big handfuls) to tie me over until I went to the gym (once again, HEALTHY). I had my baked spaghetti and grabbed a handful (fine, 2+ handfuls) and just went to look at what was left... it's sad and too embarrassing to say what was left.

We will just leave it with when I am in my belly dancing class tonight, my dancing belly will be full of dancing goldfish.

Oh, and congrats to all how finished IM Florida and got in for 2009! I have to say, I actually went on to Active dot com and was very tempted... but not yet. Too soon. I can't believe I am saying this, but maybe 2010. And this is Brooke's fault.

No comments: