Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It Still Hurts

Once again, excuses or real reasons. It's a debate I often have to feel better about not working out.

See, my entire right side still hurts. Here is one of my many Many MANY bruises. My right knee hurts when I walk if I have been sitting too long, I can't carry my bag on my right shoulder, and my right ankle is so swollen, my super cute boots really hurt when I tried to put them on this morning. It's still not anything serious - i.e. no point in going to a doctor, but how am I supposed to go to the gym??? So, I should be eating better, but no, of course not. I am wallowing in self pity by eating cheesy and friend (and very tasty) things.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Sorry for the complaining. It's no snot rocket story, however I might do a few more random posts on the progress of my bruises.

No comments: