Friday, November 28, 2008

Stupid Pants!

Of course it's not me and the amount of food I have been eating or lack of exercise I have been doing. It's the pants fault for fitting a bit too snug this morning. Stupid pants!!!

But, it was motivation enough to get off my butt and to the gym over lunch. It is a bit quiet around the office today. In fact, so quiet that at multiple times this morning I heard the guy in the cube next to me snoring. Yes, SNORING!!! Now I wanted to take a picture and post, however I do realize that I am currently blogging. I do feel that my 5 minutes of blogging is WAY less offensive than the guy SNORING, however I know both should not be done in the office.

Anyway, back to my workout - it was actually a decent treadmill run. 3.1 miles straight, 36 minutes and 30 seconds - which for me is really good. I was motivated enough to do my sit-ups and go back to the assisted pull up machine (and there was no jerk-ie guy there asking about me being weak and doing an Ironman - not that I am still annoyed at that guy and want to punch him in the throat or anything)

Hope everyone had a happy black Friday and spent lots of money!!!
Have a great weekend

1 comment:

Zina said...

Although punching that guy in the throat would effectively end the being weak argument.
Just saying.