Thursday, November 20, 2008

It Runs, I Can't Help It!!

People often give other people dirty looks. I have thrown a few 'looks' my self. However, don't judge me because I wipe my nose on my shirt sleeve. It happened the other day in my weights class and it happened yesterday when I was on the treadmill. It's not like I was blowing snot rockets in the studio or on the carpet! I mean really, it's November, two thirds of this town is sick, recovering from being sick or about to get sick. I wiped it on my sleeve - not yours. And it was way softer than the gross paper towels the building has now. Prissy girls at the gym. Boo. To. That!

But, my 'run' was really good. My friend Scott was on a treadmill and I was able to hop on right next to him. We like to chat because it makes the time go so much faster. He was towards the end of his workout, and going LITERALLY twice as fast as me. Amazing runner that guy. His goal is to do the mile under 5 minutes next year. Mine was to run the 30 minutes straight - which I did thank you very much.

So those have been my workouts. Lift, wipe nose, run, wipe nose, lift wine glass to mouth, wipe nose. I am getting better, but it's a slow process.

No comments: