Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Tried Swimming

Yesterday I put on my FB page "Off to swim and thinking non-spasms thoughts." I think those that sent good thoughts kept the spasms at a low level of 2. That and not doing flip turns (when I would remember to not do flip turns - habits die hard...).

But it helped that Karen and AJ were there. I enjoy swimming with them both; and when I say swim I mean talk awhile, swim a set, talk until we get cold, swim a set, etc. I haven't seen them in ages and it was good to catch up.

I did make it 1400 yds before 1 massive spasm and some soreness so I stopped there. Thought about biking this morning, but decided yesterday was enough. Maybe tomorrow.

And I know this picture has nothing to do with my post, but when I typed in "Swim" to my google images, this is what was on the first page. Odd, and I didn't have anything better...

No comments: