Thursday, April 30, 2009

One of those days

It started off where I couldn't get into my office because I forgot my badge. That just throws off the whole day. I have to walk the long way to get to the ladies room, I have to have someone with me to leave the building, stuff like that. Just a pain.

So, I had a chicken cheese steak for lunch. After much discussion with ME and Brooke (Diane too - she didn't reply, but I know she would support my sandwich craving) it seemed like it was a good idea. And it was soooooo good! And sooo worth it!!

Unfortunately, I figured I would go to the gym after work. As I was getting ready, I realized I didn't have shoes. Or (WARNING MALE FAMILY MEMBERS) a 'supportive top' if you know what I mean... Dang it!!

I did have a meeting with a trainer to set up a new plan. So, I went down and chatted with her for about 30 minutes. We talked about my goals (tone!!!) and realistic expectations. We have known each other for awhile and I am excited to work with her. And I always say talking about working out is really close to working out.

Unfortunately, she is leaving in 2 weeks. Getting married, taking a honeymoon, moving to Florida - how selfish!! But, we came up with a plan and I have my full session Monday morning.

And when I came home, instead of putting Carlos on the trainer and doing a spin workout, I painted my toe nails. A wise choice in my opinion.

No comments: