Monday, January 17, 2011

Saturday's Post

I am trying to catch up again!!

Saturday was great mainly because I got to sleep in. But of course, I woke up around 7:15 and was wide awake. I managed to linger around and get another hour or so of rest. And because it was 20-something degrees out, running outside just wasn't happening. Then I came up with a brilliant plan to combine some chores and a workout.

I threw in my laundry, hopped on the treadmill for 30 minutes, flipped the laundry to the dryer, hopped back on the treadmill for another 25 minutes. It worked out really well! And I couldn't be distracted by other things - it was only me and the treadmill. My goal was to concentrate on keeping my heart rate down. When the hour was done, I felt really good. I could have easily kept going. It was super slow, but I accomplished my goal and was very happy.

And, my laundry is clean!! Yay multi tasking!!

No comments: