Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Better, but Cautious

Yesterday was the first day I woke up and felt no spasms or twinges with the second set of anti inflammatories. While that is great for me, for now, I am also very apprehensive because that is what happened last time when things were better, and out of the blue - bam! Spasm city! I really don't want to go through that again as the spasms were ridiculously bad.

So, I am laying low for a few more days - and going nuts. I am walking more and eating a lot less to make up for not working out. I am really hoping all this rest will help. I am testing out new chairs at work, very careful about my posture, both at the office, out to dinner, and at home. Made a few more PT appointments for next week, have a chiropractor appointment on Friday.

Something has got to start working.

No comments: