Friday, June 19, 2009

Well My Therapist Said

Today was day 2 of physical therapy. I had to switch therapists because the first one I saw on Tuesday was going out of town. So, I had to go through what happened again, along with my laundry list of foot/knee/hip/shoulder/elbow issues, but this time my back was feeling fine. The prescriptions were working wonderfully and it was like night and day.

So, it was a bit hard to explain the exact problems I was having because they were no longer there. I know drugs won't solve the problem - they are just a (wonderful) band-aid, so I am still keeping my appointments for next week.

If I want to keep doing tri's - and possibly another Ironman, I need to fix these issues NOW.

Oh, and my therapist said I was fine to race on Sunday! As did my doctor. Both said yes, assuming I felt okay. Woo-Hoo!

No comments: