Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's Thursday

You know what that means.

No, not Hurricane Thursday, it was Speedy Thursday!! I was hoping to get out of it as I had a 1 o'clock meeting, a 2 o'clock meeting and a 3:15 eye doctors appointment. That doesn't leave a lot of time for a treadmill workout with Charles. But, he stopped by at 10:30 - asking if I wanted to go.

I was tried from last nights swim, a bit sore from weights class (yes, I went to weights class as well yesterday - I rock) and Charles had his personal training session. Between us both being tired, and my meeting schedule, I was sure there would be no Speedy Thursday. However, some how by 11:30, I was on my lunch break at the gym, on a treadmill. I never really woke up, my foot hurt a lot, but I think I am getting better.

It has been raining, still, and after paying someone to poke me in the eye, I had a headache and just wanted to stay home. ME and I discussed, and cancalled yoga. About 30 minutes later, warmy and comfy on my coach, I felt this stragne feeling... it was guilt. So, I let ME know I re-signed up for yoga. And by 6:45 pm, we were on our yoga mats, focused on our breathing.

Again, it felt good and I am glad I went. Of course this was celebrated with a cider and the purchase of more queso. See - i have this very unhealthy obsession with queso from Whole Foods. It's all I want to eat, and it's ssssssooooooo good.

No comments: