Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sorry...

Hey All. Sorry, I just really haven't had much to blog about.

Monday was a horrible metro accident. I appreciate all the e-mails and phone calls wondering if I was okay. It was on the red line, my line, but I live in the opposite direction. Also, luckily, the trains were coming into the city, out out - otherwise I don't want to think about what might have been. Also, lucky because I was going to swim practice that night at CUA and decided to drive, not metro. Sometimes listening to that little voice in your head is the best thing you can do.

Merissa was in town from Cleveland and staying in Woodley so I got to see her not only once, but TWICE! WOOT! It was great to catch up, something that is worth skipping a workout.

And that's really it. I am just trying to take it easy and figure out what is going on with my back. My PT is awesome. She also started a bike handling skills clinic on Wednesdays at noon. Hopefully I can continue to attend as learning to ride in groups, close quarters, slight bumping, pace lines are all good things.

No comments: