Saturday, September 12, 2009

50. Nice

I needed today. My goal was 50 and I rode around in the parking lot until my bike computer said 50. I also rode up by the Mormon Temple - twice, to get in some hill work.

Was I tired? Yes.
Did it hurt? Yes.
Do I feel better about Augusta? Kind of...

Next week I will be in San Diego and have very little time to work out. I just hope I have made the right decision. Wait, scratch that - I know I have made the right decision, now it's just believing that I made the right decision.

Good luck to all doing Nations!!! Sorry I won't be there this year to had out water.

1 comment:

Spandex King said...

I've heard that is the most beautiful Temple. I'm a Mormon but have never been there. I've heard the San Diego Temple is a close second to DC. You'll have to check it out and let me know. Have fun.