Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why So Tired?

Um, I am a bit confused.

There is a 3 hour time difference between San Diego and DC. So when I went to bed last night around 11 (or 8 pm San Diego time), I thought I would be okay to wake up naturally at a decent time. Nope, I woke up, rolled over, and it was 10. Wow, I don't remember the last time I slept until 10.

So I rolled out of bed, got dressed and took Blain out for a ride. An okay 25 miles but I was dragging. After a shower and some lunch - it was nap time. I headed to the grocery store, unpacked my stuff, and took another nap. I made some breakfasts and lunches for the next few days, and I am exhausted.

Not sure why - if it's all the travel, actually trying to workout again... who knows but I am off to bed for hopefully another blissful night's sleep on my wonderful bed.

No comments: