Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Is This the Solution to All My Problems???

Yesterday I had a doctors appointment with my foot doctor becuase my inserts arrived!!! Notice the heel... I explained the new issue with the ball of my foot, and he even noticed the swelling. There was a list of things it could be, told me what to watch out of (i.e. more serious problems) but sounded hopefull that the inserts would solve all my pain.

As instructed, I wore than an hour yesterday, will wear them 2 hours today, and continue to break them in as directed. In 7-10 days I can run in them and they should be broken in by the next 2 weeks. Woo-Hoo!! I have a follow up in a month so I should have a good idea if they are helping, hurting, or a just very expensive heel lift that does nothing.

Here's hoping!!

2 comments:

Kat~ said...

Have fun in the West.
I've had a lot of feet problems. My inserts did help. Never have saw them with the cute little heel. : ) K.

J said...

I wear SuperFeet insoles in my running shoes to give my arches support, so you are not alone!