Monday, January 12, 2009

Swollen

Blah. I want a new right foot.

Yesterday, after I woke up I did random stuff around the apartment and finally got around to going for my 4 mile run. It started off well and I really didn't feel much foot pain until about mile 3. Then, you know that feeling when you sock bunches up under your foot? That's what it felt like, but it wasn't my sock. I stretched really well, but it still wasn't feeling too great.
This morning, I didn't fall like Saturday, but it was hurting. I showed my friend Charles and he could see the swelling through the sock, without getting too close. Not good. Not fair.

Tonight was the celebration of ME's birth at dinner with Diane and Brooke. Good times. Too many good times in fact - I really wanted to ride the metro home with my pants unbuttoned I ate so much - but that is kind of gross.

Tomorrow is another early swim. I want to blame Brooke, but she said she isn't going to be able to make it due to a water main break. Weak Brooke. So, that left Karen to blame, however she just started to read the blog and I don't want her thinking I am crazy and/or mean. But, at dinner Brooke said she could make it so it's back to her fault :-)

Okay, enough rambling and off to bed. Wish me a new right foot!!

No comments: