Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Strangely...

I don't feel different. Not that I really thought I would feel different, but this morning I woke up and my first thought was "I am 30. 30. 30." That goes away, right?

Anyway, I took today off of working out. My arm was pretty tired after playing shuffleboard.

And from lifting a lot of these.

Now that I am 30, I really do need to be a bit better about working out. One friend mentioned how as soon as she hit 30, her body started to fall apart. I explained that mine already is, due to the Ironman, however she said it would get worse. Great, something to look forward to.

Maybe a run on the treadmill tomorrow. It's been awhile.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Girly!
My birthday was on the 29th and I got a 40 oz bottle of the PBR ( in a brown paper sack of course)!

I'm glad you had a good 30th! Don't worry once you hit 30 you never remember another birthday! It's my 2nd annual 30th birthday and I still have to think about how old I really am!