Friday, May 29, 2009

Sorry Sorry Sorry

I'm back. My bad. I have been back for a few days, just haven't
1. had much to blog about after my fantastic weekend with the ladies in the dells
and 2. not sure how it became Friday already.

Yesterday I was all ready to get on the wagon. I went to put my front tire back on Blain to have an early ride and I realized how dirty and rusty the chain/crack was. Oops. I didn't clean Blain after Rocketts and he sure looks it. Blain is very mad at me. So I stayed up Wednesday night to clean him and missed the ride Thursday morning.
I did get dressed at lunch to do some speed work on the treadmill. Just as I was about to get on, the fire alarm went off in the building. Not Cool.
I had a 1:30 meeting so I couldn't get in my run.

I did make it to yoga with ME. The class wasn't the greatest, but it was still good. And my posture was really good for the next hour. Then I started to slouch again.

And today, well, Friday's are always my day off so...

No comments: