Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dare I Say It???

No, I am not going to say it. I can't say it because if I say it, that makes it true. Well, not really, I can say a lot of things that aren't true, and won't be if I write them. For example, I will win the lottery! That's not true, but it would be awesome.

So, what I am talking about... Well, I had a board meeting tonight so I couldn't make it to swim practice. I biked last night and am really hoping I can get up tomorrow to go biking. So, that leaves one thing. The 'run'. Things have been going pretty well with the 'run'. It has to end soon, right. Well, not today. I once again had another good 'run'! I was back on the treadmill and did better than I did last week! Not much better, but a smidge further in a faster amount of time. And I still felt good. And still have very little pain. Could this continue???

I will not it. I will not say I am enjoying running.

But I will say I want to win the lottery.

No comments: