Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm Starting Somewhere!!

Now that I feel I can slowly build in some running into my training, it makes beautiful days like today that much better. I am ready to get back into the grove where I don't let a meeting that runs long or an early afternoon meeting determine if I workout our not.

And today was one of those days. Perfect temperature, low humidity, slight breeze - I couldn't have asked for anything better, especially on July 1.

It wasn't far. It wasn't fast. But it was. Finally!!! (knock on wood)

And this weekend I am off to Deep Creek Lake for a training weekend. And there are hills. Lots and lots of hills. I am not nuts enough to do the half course, but I will challenge myself with the Olympic distance course.

Hopefully, good times will be had.

No comments: