Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh The Snot Rocket

My co-worker and friend Emily just stopped by my cube to say hello, and celebrate the fact it is Friday. In the middle of her sentence, I caught a glare on my jacket that was hanging nicely in the corner. I got up to investigate and it did not look good, as neither one of us was sure what the grossness was.
The conversation to follow went like this:

Emily “It kind of looks like a snot rocket”
Me “Eww, it kind of does. But I don’t snot rocket in that coat”
Emily “I like how you qualify that with not in that coat
Me “well, it’s true. I don’t snot rocket in that coat”
Emily – slowly shakes her head and walks away.

Oh, and if you didn’t notice the hyperlink on Emily’s name, she has a food blog. It’s really good and she does a great job of explaining the ingredients and directions in terms everyone can understand. She knows I am cooking stupid so when I have made a few recipes, I let her know what I did wrong so she can better explain the instructions. Or just laugh at me. Or be proud when I bring in the left overs and they look like her pictures. It’s a win win for everyone!

No comments: