Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Would Do a Looonnngg Post, Buuutttt....

I am on my way to bed. Why so early you ask??? Well, someone is making me get up really early so I can meet them at Y for a swim. And there might have been a $100 bet if the other doesn't show. Let's just say I have 3 alarms set. He he he

Brooke and I are back on the wagon and those of you who read my other blog know she likes the early mornings. And I like to blame her. This is the reason the Wii Rock Band I am in is named "Brooke's Fault". I kid I kid. If it wasn't for her, I don't know if my Ironman would have gone the way it went. So, if she wants to meet at 5:45, I will meet her at 5:45.

That means I need to stop blogging and go to bed. Kristin told me she used to sleep in her suit to make it that much easier to get up for practice. I don't think I will go that far but it's tempting...

But before I do, I did make it to the gym today for some time on the treadmill. It was okay, but I will say I am very happy I have a food doctor appointment next week.

No comments: