Monday, December 15, 2008

Too Much Sleep Makes it Hard to Get Up!!

On Saturday, I missed a party to sleep. I mean I fell asleep at 7 on the couch, woke up at 10 and went to bed, slept until 8:30 ish. Yesterday I spent the day cleaning up after my cookie/wine party, going through stuff, did 5 loads of laundry, etc. My goal was to go to bed early get up and swim. Well, when I went to bed at 10:30, I was wide awake. Tossed and turned til 1 and when the alarm went off at 5:15 - I immediately reset it for 7:15. I had no idea I needed that much sleep and was annoyed that I couldn't go to sleep/get up today. Oh well... I will try again tomorrow. And I am meeting Brooke at 5:45 on the pool deck so I have to go.

And tonight was my last belly dancing class. It was okay, but after last weeks kick butt class, it just doesn't seem the same. I am up in the air about continuing on... I like it, it's fun, different, but really expensive. And a 16 week commitment. Eek...

Okay, off to bed so I can get up and swim.

2 comments:

Merissa C. Piazza said...

I wore my IronMandy T-shirt to workout yesterday!

Amanda said...

Aww! So cute! I hope you told people how awesome you are for being there!