Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3000 Yds Baby!

Yes, you read that right. I just finished a 3000 yard swim. Woot! It was pretty good, I mean for not swimming since, since, um, the last time I swam was, um... right.

The point is I cranked out 3000 yards tonight! I was bullied into the fast lane, and I am kind of glad I was. It pushed me a bit to go harder and keep up with the faster person in the lane. Don't get me wrong, I am tired. It was a tough workout, but so glad I did it.

Now I am thinking about dropping the Y and my chances of seeing Rahm. I haven't been in a long time, these workouts (which are Monday and Wednesday's 6:30-8 at CUA) are great, and with summer right around the corner - the 50 meter outdoor pool will be opening...

Either way, hopefully this will get me back in the pool on a regular basis. The 4.4 mile swim is right around the corner...

No comments: