Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Steve Hurt Me

I actually didn't ask Steve if I could use his name, but whatever. Him and his dang stupid one legged drills!!! I almost feel broken. Okay, not really.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I just got back from spin class. Steve is pretty awesome and does a phenomenal spin class. A little warm up, some (dang) one legged drills, solid spinning, high intensity spinning, and all out spinning. Sounds like fun, huh... I kiiiid, I kiiiid. It felt good, that burning muscle feeling, where your legs actually turn red. Yay and ouch.

I would say I am going to swim tomorrow, but really, we all know that won't happen. I will be happy with a lunch run. Even though I did have PT today and was in some pain after that, it should be okay for 3-ish miles tomorrow. Oh, and I talked to her about the 10 miler, she didn't think it was a good idea. With only a good 6 and a horrible 8 under my belt for training, the pain I am feeling after an hour of PT, she didn't think it would be worth - knowing what races I have coming up this season. I still have some time, but about 70/30 not doing the race.

No comments: