Saturday, March 14, 2009

And I thought I was getting the weekend off

I am in New Orleans and it is beautiful!! Yesterday was 75 and sunny when I landed. Today there is an 80% chance of rain, but it's still a high of 70.

It took some time for the girls to warm up to me, but as soon as I started to toss Kate (a little over 1) into the air, Addison (3 yrs and some) want to join in the fun as well. Oh, my arms! Talk about an upper body workout! After not even 5 minutes, I had to take a break. So, I taught Addison I game I remember playing with my mom - skin the cat. Let's just say Kristen isn't overly happy. HA!!

I have also spent the morning teaching Kate "D'oh" whenever she does something silly.

Yes, I am having a great time and am not sure if I will ever be invited back.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Your lucky I don't have kids because I would dump them on you all the time to entertain :-)