Monday, March 9, 2009

Ahhh... Good Double

Today was a good workout day, and good day in general.

I went out for a lunch run. It wasn't great, but it was good. And W.I.N.D.Y!! And never at my back!! Why does it happy that way??? Directly into the wind or side wind, but never at my back. But, it was 65 so really, I can't complain about being able to run outside in shorts and a T-shirt.

After work I went to an abs and weights class. Uffda! I am going to feel it tomorrow! But I did a double so I could go eat a great dinner. Lauren and I met up for a much needed catch up dinner and to our pleasant surprise, Spike was actually there at the grill! No hat, but it was him. And I have to say, my burger was much better than it was last time. Good Job Spike!

My one issue with the restaurant, there is a GIANT cowbell hanging from the ceiling. I didn't get a chance to take a picture, however I did find this one. I couldn't resist posting.

Anyway, dinner was great and that is why I do doubles - so I can eat more.

No comments: